English | February 6th, 2019 | ISBN: 1786577968 | 352 pages | EPUB | 113.21 MB
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, enjoy local street art and nightlife, and be dazzled by the Reichstag – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Berlin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Berlin:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
• Covers Historic Mitte, Museumsinsel, Alexanderplatz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer, City West, Charlottenburg, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Berlin is our most comprehensive guide to Berlin, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
NB: link offline? lo trovi qui: Backin
(se ti registri gratuitamente ad Easybytez (anche con generalità fittizie) potrai scaricare files fino a 512 mb e fino a 2 gb giornalieri / if you register for free to Easybytez (also with fictitious generality) you can download files up to 512 mb and up to 2 gb daily)