English | February 6th, 2019 | ISBN: 178657263X | 160 pages | EPUB | 73.84 MB
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Seoul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the labyrinthine streets of Bukchon Hanok Village, explore the grand Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung palaces and try some local cuisine at Namdaemun Market – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Seoul and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Seoul:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Gwanghwamun, Myeong-Dong, Hongdae, Yeouido, Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Apgujeong, Gangnam, Dongdaemun, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Seoul is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend break.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Korea guide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
NB: link offline? lo trovi qui: Backin
(se ti registri gratuitamente ad Easybytez (anche con generalità fittizie) potrai scaricare files fino a 512 mb e fino a 2 gb giornalieri / if you register for free to Easybytez (also with fictitious generality) you can download files up to 512 mb and up to 2 gb daily)